In this era of technology, people are connected easily. Due to the digitisation concept, the economy has boosted a lot. It has become easier for every people to transfer money online due to the numerous digital banks or E-wallets.
G pay or Google Pay is the modern era digital wallet which was launched on 26 May of the year 2011. This digital wallet is a form of online money payment system which was developed by Google LLC to facilitate users with the feature of online money transaction and purchases through their smartphones or handsets. This platform was earlier known by the name Android pay, but on October 23, 2017, it was named as Google Pay. Try this new and True Social Media App: Vero App.
Google Pay APK uses advanced era technology in order to protect its user data privacy. Google Pay App uses fingerprint technology as a process of physical authentications of user to avoid frauds and cyber crimes. This digital money transfer platform makes use of near field communication like NFC in order to transmit information related to funds transfer.
Google Play Technology And Functionality Talk
To additional security Google Pay App uses 2 factor authentication and host-based card emulation (HCE) technology to avoid data theft and breach. Google Pay App is generally activated with a four digit passcode which user has to enter before any online transaction. Google Pay is strictly concerned with the user’s data privacy, therefore, it keeps payment information safe and secure and sends a one time password. It doesn’t send any type of debit or credit card number along with the payment. Google pay requires a screen lock to be set up on the device.
In India, this pay system was known by the name Tez but on August 28, 2018, it has been known by the name Google Pay App. With the help of the buy button, Google pay improves mobile business shopping which is powered by the vendor’s creative design integrated within google pay.
Google Pay Application Information
Here is the section which gives you more general information about this Gpay App. Like the size of the Application, Version of the App, etc. Here we share referral link for download G Pay App. So if you download G Pay App from this referral link then you get 51RS cashback to your bank account directly. And during each new transaction, you get lucky scratch cards.
- Version – 17.0.001_RCO9
- Updated on – 23 August 2018
- Application size – 9.15 MB
- The platform offered by – Google LLC
- Developer email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Pay Specifications And Features
The specifications and features that are in this new modern payment App are as below. There are many other apps like Bharat Pay, Phone pe, Paytm, etc. These apps are also used for digital payment. In our upcoming article, we also share all the features and links for free download those apps.
- Users can use this platform easy to send and receive money from anyone nearby without even sharing private information such as phone numbers.
- With each transaction, users can win up to 1000 rupees as a reward. In the case of winning, the amount is directly sent to the bank account of that user.
- This app has currently 50 million-plus active users. One would not find it difficult to do the transaction in nearby shops on this platform.
- Google pay works well with existing bank accounts of different branches which means the money, as well as transactions, are completely safe an secure for its user. Using BHIM UPI, the transactions become faster, safer and reliable.
- Transaction on this app is easy the same as doing chat on social media sites. This single digital portal supports DTH, mobile, gas, electricity bills payments easily. Google pay works in an amazing and faster way with all billers.
- Google play protects its user transaction and money transfer with different layers of technology systems. This digital portal detects fraud and prevents hacking easily. In case of any support regarding any issues, any user can get direct and easy support from customer care. This digital payment application comes under the editor’s choice in the google play store.
- Several banks like announced recently that they will provide instant loans via google pay application.
- Instant loan is possible by the use of this application. And the bank that provides instant online loans is ICICI, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, Federal banks.
Background Of Google Pay APK
Earlier this platform is known as Tez but now it is upgraded to Google pay. For existing users updating this application would not affect previous account transactions. This platform is well built and has an amazing user-friendly interface which provides ease of access and can be used easily by users of any age group. It is completely a simple and secure way to complete payments.
- The great tech giant Google launched this portal and brought UPI capability of sending payment under one roof. This is regarded as a huge step taken in order to make India more digital under the initiative of Digital India. The scratch card features make this platform more popular in India. With many cool features and offers this platform could possibly be the best application for the transaction and can surpass other E-wallet companies in India in the upcoming years of digitisation.
Download Google Pay APK For Android/iOS Devices
You can easily download Google Pay APK for Android/iOS device from the download link. And also you can earn 51 Cashback on your bank account after the first successful transaction. So download G Pay App from below shared download link. Also, download APK Extractor App and Psiphon 3 App latest version for Android mobile device.
We hope every user like this specification and features of Google Pay App and easily download G Pay App from the download link. If you like this online mobile payment App then you can tell about this online payment App to your friends and family. For more tech updates you can visit our blog latestmodapkz.com in daily routine. Thanks.